Five new councils choose CouncilWise Cloud, bringing the total in Victoria to seven
CouncilWise welcome 3 new Victorian councils into the fold
Three new Victorian councils have adopted CouncilWise Cloud for their property and rating system
Today we're ecstatic to welcome three additional Councils into the CouncilWise Cloud family. We are excited to be chosen to participate in their digital transformation and modernisation journey, and look forward to a long term partnership. Like us, they have chosen to embrace change instead of looking to do the same thing and expecting a different result.
- Borough of Queenscliffe
- Northern Grampians Shire Council
- Southern Grampians Shire Council
Local government change is happening in Victoria. This brings a total of 10 councils who have chosen to replace their aging systems with CouncilWise Cloud in just the past 3 years. We are proud of our product, and excited to work with clients to deliver new ideas and functionality which makes their lives easier.
Over the past three years, our customers have benefitted from:
- Completely reimagined FSPL reconciliation. No longer does this take council's weeks to do. Simply click a button and verify!
- Vastly simpler direct debit processing, saving some of our customers several hours a week
- Full integration with the Victorian Electorial Commission that saves customers a vast amount of time
- Custom integration into the VMonline system that maintains property valutaions across the state.
- Custom process to precisely and accurately escilate fines/infringments through to Fines Victoria
- ...and much more
And how much extra has each customer in Victoria had to pay for these changes?
Providing new features, upgraded capabilities and simplified processes simply roll out with new releases, keeping our clients always up to date.
That's right, nothing! Why do so many vendors charge for updates to their own system in 2023? To be honest, we don't know.